The BrainSavers® Brain+Body Total Fitness Program is the only evidence-based healthy brain aging program for active adults that offers a comprehensive solution for total brain and body health.
The BrainSavers scientific team has developed a proprietary program to positively impact memory performance while reducing the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. The program is class-based and led by
BrainSavers certified instructors. It comprises memory and other cognitive exercises, physical activity, socialization, brain healthy nutritional practices, stress reduction and memory-enhancing
sleep habits for a total Brain + Body wellness package.
Every participant in the BrainSavers® Brain + Body Total Fitness Program receives the following benefits:
- Social activities for interaction and cognitive stimulation
- Fun and challenging memory and other cognitive exercises
- Physical exercises, including proprietary cognitive movement activities optimized to strengthen brain & body functions, providing cardiovascular, strength, balance and flexibility benefits
- Brain healthy nutritional education
- Stress management and reduction techniques
- Restorative sleep habits
- Enjoyable at-home activities based on the World Brain Gym