About BrainSavers: Our evidence-based brain+body total fitness program
BrainSavers was founded by Dr. Paul Bendheim. We are dedicated to helping keep brains sharp and resilient. Our evidence-based brain+body fitness program helps people lead a brain-healthy lifestyle and improve their fitness and well-being. BrainSavers is fun and engaging and can accommodate a wide range of physical capabilities. As the leading brain-fitness program in the world, we help the growing population of older adults enjoy life and reduce their risk of age-related cognitive decline.
The growing concern about Alzheimer’s disease makes BrainSavers the perfect program to attract new members to senior centers, health plans, senior living facilities, fitness centers, and any place that serves people 45 and over. BrainSavers’ loyal following among its participants helps with member and customer retention.
BrainSavers will help maintain healthy minds, reducing the impact of age-related memory impairment and the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
Educate and engage boomers and seniors to increase their socialization, mental stimulation, physical activity, and nutritional awareness in order to live socially active, healthier, and happier lives.
- Based on the new science of the aging brain.
- Brain plasticity and brain reserve.
- Brain+Body Total Fitness Program
- Fun and engaging Brain+Body Fitness Program helps older adults and creates traffic and retention for our partners.
- Six components of a brain-healthy lifestyle to improve physical and mental well-being.
- Supported by the latest studies.
- Paul Bendheim MD,, Founder & CEO
- John McGregor, COO
- Angie Moore, Programs Manager
- Bobby Scott, Director of Information Systems
- M. Flint Beal, MD
- Daniel Chain, PhD
- Shelley DiGiacomo
- Steven Ferris, PhD
- Jack Mathieson
- Len Schutzman
- Patrick Spear
- Carl Tsang